Super Tunsai Water Filter
Hydrologic’s products are built around Ceramic Water Purifiers (CWPs), which have set the standard for cost-effective water treatment in developing countries for the past 30 years.
Small-scale ceramic filtration has a long history, having been used in various forms since antiquity. Locally produced ceramic pot-style filters have the advantages of being relatively inexpensive, chemical free, low-maintenance, portable, effective, and easy to use. The filters remove microorganisms from water by gravity filtration through porous ceramics, with typical flow rates of 2-3 liters per hour.
|Dimensions||40 × 40 × 40 cm|
- Removes 99.9% of bacteria
- Tested quarterly by certified laboratory with international standards
- Fast, cheap and easy drinking water
- Scientifically proven technology
- Trusted by more than 100,000 families in Cambodia